The Sydney Seed Fund is an early stage investment fund managed by experienced entrepreneurs looking to invest in Australia’s most passionate tech founders. Backed by an awesome investment team, international advisors and group of investors, the Fund aims to invest in 20 start-ups with approximately $100,000 of funding per company.
- We believe that the calibre of the founders trumps everything else in a pre-revenue business.
- We believe in more than the power of one. We invest in start-ups that have two or three founders.
- We believe in investing in businesses that can reach global scale.
- We believe in investing in businesses that have greater than a $1B global market.
- We believe in the power of the network, bringing together founders and investors in person to develop strong and deep relationships.
- We believe in making decisions quickly.
- We believe momentum plays a huge role in a start-up’s success.
- We believe in leading the first round of a start-up’s investment.
- We believe in helping our founders to the best of our ability through the early days of their business.
- We believe that all investment funds should be collaborative and non-competitive.
- We believe in doing everything we can to help grow Australia’s start-up ecosystem.
- We believe in finding EPIC founders – those who can Execute flawlessly, those with broad Perspective who can see the forest from the trees, those with a sharp Intellect and those who can Communicate clearly to anyone.